At Empire Detox, a leading substance abuse detox center in South Florida, we know that substance abuse is like a downward spiral spinning out of control. And even when you hit rock bottom, you may still be in denial and more than likely not seek help. Speaking up about addiction is scary but also empowering. That’s why it’s essential to feel in control of your treatment and recovery. At Empire Detox, each patient’s recovery program can be customized to their preferred treatment. Our certified addiction professionals and medical clinicians have the knowledge and compassion to understand each patient individually, giving one-on-one guidance and help to make the right treatment choices.
If you are researching alcohol detox in South Florida, make sure it is a place that allows you the space to grow, change, and evolve. You will find that the compassionate treatment specialists and counselors at Empire Detox are the best at what they do. We also offer several treatment options, such as medically supervised programs, to help ease the withdrawal symptoms of detoxing from drugs or alcohol. We also provide extensive health and wellness activities, and more.
What are the benefits of an alcohol detox center in South Florida?
- A safe and tranquil space to focus on recovery – when you detox in a soothing, relaxed environment, it makes it easier to believe in yourself and your ability to get sober.
- You’ll have constant support and access to our alcohol detox counselors and medical staff
- Focus on yourself – when you stay at our inpatient detox center in South Florida, your focus is only on getting clean. Getting rid of your substance addiction is a full-time job, and we make sure to take away all distractions so that you can be as successful as possible in kicking your habit.
- Strong group support – it’s always preferable to go through something like this with others who have walked in your shoes.
- Counseling sessions – patients have the benefit of one-on-one counseling.
- Schedules and routines teach you to live independently while being drug and alcohol-free.
At Empire Detox, rest assured that our counselors and medical professionals will create a unique treatment plan that will work just for you. Whether you are an inpatient or outpatient, we will help heal your mind and rejuvenate your body. Don’t hesitate to give us a call to tour our facility in Coral Springs. We offer essential drug and alcohol detox programs that help you stay on a straight path to sobriety. We know it won’t be easy, but rest assured that our caring staff and addiction specialists at Empire Detox care and want to help you start living your best life. Healing begins from the inside, and through love for yourself and acceptance of others, you and your family will establish a healthy relationship again. Get help for your drug and alcohol addiction and start today. It’s never easy, but we’ve all been there and can help. Call today if you are ready to live your best life yet. Call us at (844) 533-3869.